We are delighted to announce that our ESSEX office re-opened on Monday 29th June.
In line with current guidelines, we have implemented the following changes:
– maintaining social distancing measures including a 1 person only rule in the kitchen.
– no more than 4 people in the office, which is monitored by our office administrator, Zoe
– perspex dividers between shared desks
– posters & signage, to remind everyone of their responsibilities when working in Soilfix offices
– office users to ensure they tidy and wipe down areas, including their workstation before and after each use
– hand sanitising stations in several points (kitchen, toilets, meeting room, photocopier and front door)
– open window policy on warm days to encourage good air flow
– twice daily cleaning of toilets, kitchen, handrails and photocopier/printer
Whilst it appears a tremendous amount of effort, its a cautious safe step back to our previous office lives.